Thursday, May 15, 2014

Sketch 268 from Creative Scrappers

She is 10 years now, but I'll never forget the birth of my first born daughter. But in case I do, I've now written it down. For those of you who can't understand a word - it's in norwegian. ;)

I really liked the sketch and hope my take will be approved. I added a lot of text and moved the tittle a little bit. Creative Scrappers.

The beautiful papers are from Maja Design. The colours are lying a bit, they are actualy brighter and greener.

Thanks for all your nice comments, I appreciate each and every one.

And after I posted the picture I see that the time of birth is incorrect. It should be 15.23!! Wow, starting to forget already??!


7 comments:

Jennifer Grace said...

Beautiful page! I love the grid of circles in the middle. x

Linda said...

Nydelig side :)
Linda

Eva (Fister) said...

Beautiful layout, love all the journaling - perfect for remembering.

Dortesjs said...

waue this is so sweet and very perfect for remembering happy times

Agnete-Sagalind said...

*Sukk* så flott LO. Nydelig dokumentasjon. <3

Bibbi said...

Lekker LO! Likte godt at det var mange bilder men allikevel plass til flere bilder også....

Kreativelena said...

Herlig denne LOèn. Håper og se mer fra deg snart ;-)