Friday, April 4, 2008

Totally you

I scrapped this one to a competition at scrapping.no. It's called "scrappeligaen", and i won the 3.round with this. Thank you all, for voting at my layout! *hugs* The text-lines says "Be the change you wish to see in the world" - Ghandi.
The paper which is scalloped comes from mm. And I used some papers from DaisyD aswell. (the one with colours) Thank you againg, for voting. :) I'm quite satisfied myself.

Tomorrow I'm going to meet some scrappers and scrap together with them. Can't wait!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

7 comments:

{ Kristina } said...

Kjempetøff!
Ser det er mange som river opp papir og syr eller stifer sammen nå, hihi. :)

Heidi said...

Så nydelig denne var Beate! Den blomsten var utroig fin, og bildet er jo så nydelig.

Ha en fortsatt flott helg.

Anne M said...

Kjempefin LO!!
Liker stilen din veldig godt;)

Salte said...

Ååå så lekre de to siste her er!! Du er utrolig dyktig!

Anonymous said...

Skikkelig nydelig LO! Flott bilde, og.

inger synnøve said...

denne var fantastisk flott.jeg likte hele LOèn din:)


du hadde en kjempefin blogg:)

klem ifra inger

Julieutrulie said...

Måtte jo titte innom her :) Så mye flott du har laget!
er helt imponert:)
Liker måten du pynter opp sidene dine !